Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
As an ERP Project Manager, you will have key responsibilities in bringing Avanade ERP solutions to the market:
You’ll be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of projects as measured by schedule, budget and quality performance measures.
You will help estimate, plan, launch, execute and close-down projects. It’s also your ambition to participate in showing the prospect what we can realize.
During the project life cycle, you will communicate status with regular frequency, manage risks and issues, and monitor financial performance according to in place agreements made between Avanade and the customer.
You are challenged to understand and respond to clients' varied business needs in both the private and public sector, and work with clients to rapidly enhance the internal capabilities needed to continuously improve operational and innovation performance.
you will direct and motivate the project team!
Key responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the sales process, including a delivery approach definition and estimating work effort using Avanade's deal shaping tools.
- Be involved in shaping the deal by showing the client the possibilities of our proposed solution.
- Develop detailed work plans that form the baseline or yardstick for measuring process.
- Implement appropriate controls and governance structures to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality outcomes.
- Manage Avanade and subcontractor staff assigned to the project
- Manage issues and risks associated with the project.
- Manage the deliverable approval process essential to overall project approval.
- Work with the sales team to manage changes to the original agreements.
- Develop complete and accurate status reports.
- Support the generation of invoices and other tracking performed by Avanade Finance.
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards (legal, commercial, methodology, etc) throughout all delivery management activities.
- A relevant study field, with an addition of 5 to 10+ years of project experience including 1+ years of project management experience with a majority of this focused on the implementation of ERP solutions, either AX or other ERP products (i.e. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Ability to lead people, teams and projects
- Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Knowledge of project estimation techniques and challenges.
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills & ability to quickly build relationships
- Strong business acumen & track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for learning and strong time management skills
- Have the experience or be open to work in close collaboration with offshore solutioning and delivery teams
- Have the experience or be open to work in an international context