British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too
Join us as Area Sales manager for region of Brussels and Wallonia to develop and implement the trade marketing strategy, by coaching a team of Trade Marketing Representatives, in order to excite and train the retailers on the BAT portfolio, with the end goal to grow on volume and market share.
Demonstrates and excellent understanding and execution of strategy and planning.
Translates this strategy to your cycle plans for full implementation in your region.
Understands fully the Account Management strategy, which you are able to translate into independent strategy.
Ensures that required information is available to drive business,
Manage performance and coach your team
Advises on the best materials and ensures that quality of execution is outstanding.
We are looking for talent with the following profile :
- Higher education, by preference within commercial Economy, with minimum 2 years experience in commercial roles in comparable business environments.
- Verbal and written fluent in English and French.
- Proved selling and relationship skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Computer literacy (Windows office, DB software (Siebel)).
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong in Consumer engagement
- Ability to develop strategies and translate them into clear action plans
- Open for changes and challenges to drive business.
- Knowledge and understanding of Marketing principles.
- Retailer understanding in a broad perspective.
- Drive and commitment to achieve outstanding results