Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
We, at Avanade, help companies introduce new technologies by providing deep expertise in different domains with a high focus on quality.
As a Solution Developer you will focus on developing and testing critical enterprise solutions, designing and implementing innovative applications based on the .NET Framework, integrating chat bots and artificial intelligence with Microsoft Cognitive Services or other advanced components of the Microsoft stack.
You will provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives using the Microsoft technologies including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. By participating in large projects you will gain in management skills, technical competences, planning and coaching capabilities.
More specifically you will:
- Take part in developing technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Take part in designing and developing components of the proposed technical solution
- Perform tests according to a given test plan, document results and ensure quality
- Provide operational support, identify and escalate problems
- Innovate existing and integrated applications
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Development experience with .NET 4.5, .NET Core, C#, Visual Studio and VS Code
- Good skills in the Microsoft ecosystem and the tools/technologies mentioned above.
You are knowledgeable on Robotic Process Automation solutions like BluePrism, UIPath and Automation Anywhere.
- You are fluent in at least two of the following languages: Dutch, French & English
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Strong customer service skills
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade.
- A competitive salary with a package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.