As Email Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the development, testing, set-up, deployment & post-launch analysis of outbound email marketing campaigns. Are you curious and inquisitive, passionate about great customer experience? Join our team!
Robert Half is a leading international company specialized in temporary and permanent staffing, established in 1948, stock-listed and having over 325 office spread over the whole world, of which ten are located in Belgium.
Are you curious and inquisitive? Do you enjoy investigating new, out-of-the box ways to make emails more engaging? Do you enjoy setting up A/B tests, reviewing results, and taking initiative to make campaigns better with the knowledge gained? Are you passionate about making the Robert Half customer experience best in class within the marketplace? If so then you should join our dynamic, growing team at Robert Half as an Email Marketing Specialist.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will report to the EDM Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of our email marketing campaigns. You will be accountable for building out deployments, working with our marketing automation team setting up and managing automated workflows, A/B testing, building predictive segmentation models and reporting. We will expect for you to build your technical skills as a part of a broader effort to use data to better understand and speak to our customers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with various departments to work on cross-functional projects and present learnings to team members.
As email Marketing Specialist you will support our local marketing teams around the world (16 countries) in their daily activities.
* Schedule, implement and monitor the email marketing campaigns
* Build, test and maintain email campaigns and lead capture forms
* Create, update and maintain email templates using Eloqua & Taxi for email; HTML files for job boards & partners and Outlook email templates & signature pickers
* Manage the segmentation based on criteria provided by local teams
* Develop, update and maintain specific landing pages and micro sites hosted on our Email Service Provider
* Report on different metrics (emails, downloads, job orders ...)
* Provide support, help and training on the different tools we are using
As email Marketing Specialist you will also work in partnership with our American colleagues on the creation and updates of our corporate email templates and shared marketing tools.
* Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of English (business) and preferably French or Dutch
* Excellent communications skills
* Analytical and logical mind
* Self-learner and self-confident, motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
* Fluent in the usage of internet technologies and tools
* Relevant experience within an online marketing environment is a plus: online marketing, web design, web master
* Experience with email service providers (Eloqua, Marketo, Mailchimp, Selligent …) and understanding of marketing automation are pluses
* A dynamic job with a large variety of responsibilities
* A position in an international environment for a company known for its financial stability and professional attitude
* Trainings and coaching to guarantee your personal and professional growth
* Fun colleagues and a great team spirit
* A competitive remuneration package (meal vouchers, group insurance, bonus, laptop and more)
* Easily accessible office by car and public transport (train, tram, bus)
Join our team, apply now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: