As a world leader in the field of insurance, AXA is committed to the protection of individuals and companies in 56 countries. We are proud to be the World’s No. 1 insurers for the sixth time in a row. We have a unique approach to financial protection: support for research, risk anticipation and prevention, plus humane, personalised assistance and long-term support for victims.
In Belgium, AXA has 4400 dedicated staff who help 2.8 million clients to lead worry-free lives. AXA applies a trust- and service-based corporate culture, and endeavours to enable all its workers to progress and find opportunities to fulfil their personal potential - and does so within a flexible working environment.
We are a company that values inclusion and that considers diversity and our Corporate Responsibility as central priorities.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn’t matter – it’s your talents that make the difference
As part of our efforts to improve the quality of our deliverables and the stability of our applications, we are seeking to appoint a 'Transition engineer' (more commonly known as 'Test coordinator'), to be responsible for the planning and monitoring of testing activities for all P&C retail IT initiatives.
As Test Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define the 'Test strategy' in collaboration with experts in the field;
- Prepare/define the structure required for each project in the test management tools (Application Lifecycle Management);
- Supervise/coach test engineers;
- Plan the development of test scenarios and their various implementations;
- Organize and facilitate User Acceptance Tests;
- Monitor the progress of the work throughout the project;
- Ensure regular reporting;
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date regression sequence.
As Test Manager, you have:
- A Master's degree in IT or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, preferably through experience in the P&C retail sector;
- Knowledge of test methods and procedures;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
And you are also:
- An analytical person;
- A good communicator;
- Motivated to work as a team, in a supervisory role;
- Proactive and promote problem solving in a timely manner.
- A New World of Work which emphasises, among other things, flexible working hours and locations and activity-based work spaces
- An onboarding journey to facilitate your arrival and integration
- Immense possibilities for development and a large internal mobility market on which to build a fascinating career within AXA
- An intensive well-being policy
- A competitive Compensation & Benefits package (with staff restaurant plan) including a range of personal benefits: group insurance, disability/hospitalisation/accident insurance, mobility-related benefits, reductions on bank and insurance products, childcare during school holidays , laundry and ironing services, etc.
- And, above all, a pleasant working environment and friendly colleagues!