Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The growing importance of IT in the business world brings with it an increased risk if the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems are not managed correctly. Hence, we see an increased demand within the business world for independent services related to information security risks and controls.
Deloitte has a strong client focus, and is in an ambitious and high-performance environment where we strive for excellence on all our projects. We want to continue to drive excellence for our clients and raise the bar on how we execute as a practice.
As such, we are seeking a Cyber Project Coordinator to help enable the acceleration of our strategy and to support our leadership in delivering unparalleled value to the market.
- He/she helps to drive the realization of the management agenda for Cyber in Belgium and across the Northwest European firm.
- He/she helps facilitate the collaboration and coordination between Cyber leaders from the entire EMEA region in support of our collective ambitions.
- He/she brings in strong PMO capabilities, an ability to drive priorities, and demonstrates resourcefulness in working toward results.
- You will be required to engage with the most senior members in the firm, at our clients and with other key stakeholders, so you will have the unique opportunity to be part of how we run our business, set our strategic agenda, work across the network, and develop our partnerships.
- Given the seniority of stakeholders and the sensitivity of discussions in which you will be engaging, you must exude a keen sense of professionalism that inspires trust and confidence.
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are critical to your success in navigating challenging discussions among multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
- You practice discretion with sensitive topics, but are confident and dare to speak up when appropriate.
- In short, you will have a mix of strategic projects and some more recurrent business priorities to manage simultaneously. In between your active participation in the recurring meetings that are key to our team’s continued coordination & management, your proactive and self-motivated nature will be applied to developing our Cyber network, identifying new opportunities, anticipating (& avoiding) potential obstacles, enhancing how our team executes on its strategy, and enabling the practice to make a larger impact on our clients.
- You have minimum 10 years of relevant work experience
- You have strong problem solving skills with the ability to manage ambiguity
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You can easily build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- You have proven PMO skills and are rigorous when it comes to administration and follow-through.
- You are resourceful and can work autonomously
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- Opportunities for learning where needed.
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.