The top ICT company in Belgium is looking for top IT talents
Proximus is facing one of its biggest challenges ever: its transformation into a digital service provider. Together with our customers, partners and other business units, we are building the digital company of the future with the latest technologies and the most advanced software. In these exciting times, our ICT specialists are given every opportunity to learn and grow.
Our future is digital. Yours too?
Do terms like "agile", "scrum" and "cloud computing" make your heart beat faster? Need your daily fix of IaaS, PaaS and AI? Want to grow and contribute to the growth of the digital future of Belgium's largest IT employer? Then perhaps you're one of the 100 new IT talents we're looking for!
You work within the domain designing, implementing and operating software solutions to support the Proximus Cyber Defense Center and Cyber Security Incident Response Team.
As a domain architect, you are responsible for translating business and IT needs into a cross-application solution within the domain.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You understand the business vision, strategy and project roadmaps.
* You ensure that there is a complete set of relevant and clear business requirements.
* You translate the functional and non-functional requirements into an effective, reliable and future proof solution architecture.
* You work with a team of functional analysts in order to create an end-to-end solution across applications.
* You provide the estimates to develop and implement the solution.
* You ensure the solution is implemented in line with the architecture during project execution.
* You act as the single point of contact for the business requestors.
* You are involved in RFP processes.
* You coach people evolving towards an architect/analyst role.
* You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
* You have profound experience in analysis or architecture in a complex IT environment
* You have hands-on experience with agile and waterfall development methodologies and UML modelling techniques.
* You can identify cyber security risks in IT solutions and can design solutions considering the customers' needs and the risks for the organization.
* Knowledge of the telecom ecosystem, TOGAF and/or SABSA is considered an asset.
* You have strong analytical skills and anticipate the impact of possible solutions to complex problems.
* You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
* Customer centricity is part of your nature.
* You value communication and collaboration with others.
* You have a learning attitude.
* Good knowledge (both oral and written) of English as well as Dutch or French is mandatory.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Not really the job you're looking for? Then be sure to check out our other IT vacancies!