During your final year as an actuarial student, we give you the opportunity to work part-time in combination with your studies and gain a valuable experience.
As a member of the Actuarial team, you will work in a dynamic and dedicated team that focusses on delivering a wide range of assignments within the Financial Services Industry. The senior colleagues in (y)our team will
guide you and share their knowledge and experience.
Being part of the largest professional services firm in Belgium, you will work
in diverse and international teams for clients that are national institutions and/
or international financial groups in the banking, asset management, insurance,
and payment industries.
You will mainly play a role in the following services:
- Actuarial advisory in relation to Solvency II and IFRS 4;
- Actuarial Life and/or Non-Life modelling;
- Actuarial support to Deloitte’s financial auditors of insurance companies and pension funds;
- Assignment whereby Deloitte takes up the role of actuarial function.
Opportunities are offered to work on national and international projects
growing your professional experience and relationships.
Your office is at our Deloitte Gateway HQ located at Brussels Airport, however most of the time you will be working at the clients' offices.
You have a Masters degree in Financial & Actuarial Engineering or Insurance.
- Are a brilliant mathematician and statistician and see the value in data and accuracy and spot insights where others see numbers
- Believe your critical and analytical mind and natural people skills are your greatest assets
- Enjoy collaborating closely with clients daily and supporting their businesses
- Have the innate ability to understand a problem without getting lost in details, making it easy to deliver insights on financial statements and systems
- Are motivated, independent and have a desire to work in the financial sector (banking, insurance, funds, consulting)
- Enjoy a part-time job during your final year as an Actuarial Student with lots of training and growth opportunities
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV and cover letter now!