Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
BU Corporate (COR) has as mission to sell Telco, ICT and Outsourcing solutions to large companies such as BNP Paribas, KBC, Suez, Total, the Federal Authorities, the European Institutions... To this end, different skills are required from sales to bid management to architecture. These roles ensure the appropriate end-to-end approach and the best customer satisfaction.
Our customers are always in constant evolution, just like us. More and more (digital) transformations are needed. These transformational paths are changing the demand and therefore the approach for Proximus. In this perspective, EBU has decided to invest in a "Transformational Deals" program. This program must ensure that these projects are tackled transversely, that processes are created, that the right Go-To-Market is set up, etc.
In this context, Proximus is looking for profiles that can identify these projects and be able to lead them from end to end. The challenge is great but with the right attitude and the right coaching, a very exciting career is awaiting you.
* You shape Transformational Deals opportunities:
* You understand and analyse the customer's business drivers;
* You are looking for the right Proximus solution;
* You determine the business model allowing Proximus, the customer and potential partners to collaborate;
* You define a certain commitment position and negotiate with the respective partners;
* You orientate the customer as much of possible;
* You establish the operational model;
* You define a scenario and win the strategy;
* You undertake a thorough qualification in the context of Proximus and give advice on the approach and the future.
* With the support of the different Proximus departments, you take the lead in formulating the response using the transversal approach:
* Legal approach;
* Contractual approach and sourcing;
* Financial approach;
* Risk management;
* General business, functional, services and technical solutions.
* You support the organization through internal governance processes and ensure to communicate the options to the top management;
* You build strong relationships with customers, internal stakeholders and partners;
* With these steps, you set the necessary creativity, innovation and assertiveness in yourself;
* You understand and contribute to COR and EBU strategic guidelines in general;
* You have a team spirit and are a pioneer in the interdepartmental approach.
* You have a bachelor or master's degree;
* You have more than 10 years experience in the ICT sector;
* You have a vast knowledge of experience. You have performed many of these roles in the past:
* Program management;
* Business analyse;
* Service and/or technical architecture;
* Business Development;
* Operational Management.
* You are very focused and perseverant;
* You are stress resistant;
* You have experience in people management;
* You have experience in stakeholder management;
* You are communicative and assertive;
* You have negotiating skills;
* You are trilingual FR, NL and ENG;
* You are a challenger and dare to make decisions;
* You are a team player.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.