Looking for a new challenge in IT Project Management? Than this opportunity might be very appealing to you. Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an IT Project Manager to join an international company, south of Antwerp.
The company is at the same time distributor as well as producer and is part of an international group. The last couple of years, they obtained excellent financial results.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
* Lead all MS Dynamics AX and related project/support initiatives, working collaboratively with business teams to define, drive and deliver the program success. Your first focus will be on the MS Dynamics AX roll-out in Belgium, but will extend to other European countries in the future.
* You will also provide timely and functional support to all users.
* In addition, you will support non-AX IT activities in different countries by bridging into the team of the Group, who delivers Infrastructure and IT security services globally.
* The role of the IT Project Manager comprises a challenging scope, in which a good balance between analytical skills and a hands-on mindset will be the foremost factor for success.
* You will be responsible for (standardized) functional core system maintenance activities as a key user.
* You will ensure compliance to all documented security and user responsibilities.
* You will support, train and coach the Dynamics AX users.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
* University/Bachelor degree.
* At least 5 years ERP Project and support experience. Knowledge/understanding of AX (2012 R3) functionality is a plus.
* Fluent English (spoken and written) is a must have, other languages a plus.
* 3+ years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
* Excellent project management skills with a demonstrable track record.
* Excellent entrepreneurial skills.
* Excellent communication, networking and collaboration skills, able to deal at all levels in the organization.
* Highly organized, detail-oriented, able to work well under stress, handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
* Sense of ownership and drive: self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who ensures accountability to get things done in a timely manner.
Our client offers a unique opportunity to guide an MS Dynamics AX implementation in a fast-pace, international and dynamic business environment. A full-option salary package including a company car and all fringe benefits will be foreseen.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :