The retail industry is rapidly changing and so is the IT landscape at Carrefour Belgium. Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments, ... have our greatest attention these days.
To manage this constant change and to cope with our challenges, we are looking forward to hiring an IT ARCHITECT with relevant experience in the domain of BIG DATA.
You bring relevant experience in these or similar technologies : Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, …
The responsibilities of an IT Senior Technical Designer at Carrefour include the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on the IT business unit you’ll join, your level of seniority and the extra value you can add:
- Be the owner of the Big Data architecture. Liaise with other IT architects and project managers in order to maintain a consistent and efficient Big Data Architecture.
- Manage projects that are intimately related to the Big Data platform.
- Liaise with the teams in the business and design the technical solutions that are needed.
- Owner of the Data Governance. Set up projects and processes to ensure the quality and integrity of the data.
- Be the point of contact for the various suppliers (consultants, vendors, cloud providers, …)
- Innovate, evangelize and stimulate the various business owners to exploit the possibilities offered by the the Big Data platform.
- You hold a master’s degree in IT.
- You have 5 years of experience in BI and Big Data as IT architect, senior IT analyst or IT project manager.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, as well as open to listen to others as well.
- You are able to manage significant workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You are eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- A permanent position, also key function at our IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.