The retail industry is rapidly changing and so is the IT landscape at Carrefour Belgium. Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments, IT security ... have our greatest attention these days.
In order to cope with our current and future challenges, we are looking forward to hiring an IT Product Manager with relevant knowledge of and experience in IT Governance / IT Office processes, … .
The mission of Governance is to maximize IT performance both on RUN & BUILD, by establishing KPI’s, ensuring internal alignment, and optimizing IT processes, sourcing and client interaction.
The responsibilities of an IT Product Manager at Carrefour include the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on your level of seniority and the extra value you can add:
- Manage and monitor IT Governance and IT Service Improvements on various axes (run, build) by building, maintaining and updating KPI’s;
- Build, ensure and maintain transversal communication with IT stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure that deliveries, quality, deadlines and budget expectations are met;
- Build and manage IT PMO
- Design, build and maintain reports in various domains (financial, capacity management, procurement, ...)
- Propose and build optimization on current IT processes
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge in SAP CATS/FICO/MM is a plus
- Good knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge in Google Suite is a plus
- You hold a master’s degree in IT.
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage huge workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- A permanent position, also key function at our IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.