Specialist ServiceNow Platform - req2131
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
You work within the domain responsible for developing applications in support of servicing for the enterprise market of Proximus.
As a subject matter expert you are responsible for translating business and IT needs into functional specifications for the ServiceNow platform.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You acquire a deep hands-on technical and functional knowledge of this platform. This might include trainings and a trip to meet the offshore team to be aware of their way of working.
* You show and tell about the capabilities of the platform to the user community. You design solutions with a "no customization" mindset.
* You keep track of the roadmap evolution of the platform. You attend conferences, webinars, workshops and keep in touch with the platform community and vendor.
* You evaluate business value for Proximus of new and upcoming features, and provide suggestions to the vendor for further evolution of the platform.
* You take the leading role in functional analysis of projects and enhancements.
* You acquire a good understanding of the business requirements and processes, in order to translate these into a robust solution design.
* You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the development teams and testers.
* You make project estimates and identify impact on IT infrastructure.
* You are responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you.
* Leading a sub team is part of your tasks to ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
* You explain the solution to the development team and guide them through the development cycle.
* You report on the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks.
* You provide support to the operations team in case of major incidents.
* You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
* You have profound experience in analysis in a complex IT environment.
* You have knowledge of UML, DevOps and agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies, continuous integration and automated test & build as well as Microservices, SOA, REST SOAP and RDBMS.
* Functional knowledge of the domain, platforms in use and data model standards like eTOM or SID is considered as an asset.
* You are analytical and assertive.
* You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
* Customer centricity is part of your nature.
* You value communication and collaboration with others.
* You have a learning attitude.
* Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.