Technical Analyst - SAP New Technologies - req1144
The top ICT company in Belgium is looking for top IT talents
Proximus is facing one of its biggest challenges ever: its transformation into a digital service provider. Together with our customers, partners and other business units, we are building the digital company of the future with the latest technologies and the most advanced software. In these exciting times, our ICT specialists are given every opportunity to learn and grow.
Our future is digital. Yours too?
Do terms like "agile", "scrum" and "cloud computing" make your heart beat faster? Need your daily fix of IaaS, PaaS and AI? Want to grow and contribute to the growth of the digital future of Belgium's largest IT employer? Then perhaps you're one of the 100 new IT talents we're looking for!
You work in the domain designing, implementing and operating software solutions for the Proximus Group Services Finance, HR, Procurement, Logistics, Communication … mostly built using an SAP platform but also including cloud solutions such as Cornerstone, Jive, …
As a technical analyst you are accountable for the analysis and impact assessment of non-functional requirements and give solution guidance to the team.
Your focus is the correct technical setup and behavior of the platforms in use (e.g. Hana, SAP IOT).
Role & Responsibilities:
* You work closely together with domain architects and functional analysts towards a solution based requirements provided by the business.
* You analyse and assess the impact of non-functional requirements and give solution guidance to teams in your domain.
* You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation to development and operations teams.
* You are early involved in business and technical projects to stress the need of adequate monitoring and produce the monitoring and operational logging requirements.
* You aim for automation and self-healing solutions, reducing the user impact and manual workload.
* You make project estimates and identify impact on IT infrastructure.
* You define and explain a detailed technical solution model to the development teams.
* You oversee the development of the technical solutions.
* You ensure the testing of your non-functional requirements prior to the production release.
* You explain the implemented non-functional requirements to the operations team, so that accurate analysis and solving can be done in case of issues.
* You report on the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks.
* You are responsible for the follow-up of the projects once deployed to production.
* You translate infrastructure/network incidents into service and customer impact views.
* You keep track of the strategic evolution of the platforms in scope and evaluate the business value for Proximus of new and upcoming technologies and provide suggestions for further evolution towards the vendors.
* You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
* You have profound experience in operational analysis in a complex IT environment.
* You have hands-on experience with IT and network infrastructure components and the platforms in use.
* You have knowledge of UML, DevOps and agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies, continuous integration and automated test & build as well as Microservices, SOA, REST SOAP and RDBMS.
* Functional knowledge of the domain and data model standards like eTOM or SID is considered as an asset.
* You are analytical and assertive.
* You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
* Customer centricity is part of your nature.
* You value communication and collaboration with others.
* You have a learning attitude.
* Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Not really the job you're looking for? Then be sure to check out our other IT vacancies!