You work closely with the Business to specify the business requirements and implements the solution if possible based on all the out-of-the-box features available in the product Microsoft.Net. You will be involved in some of the key decision making processes as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
You will analyze the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system processes and data in response to business initiatives to help to drive higher productivity and streamlined activities and events. You must be effective at identifying areas of possible change, defining requirements, and work to improve the overall benefit of the CRM system.
The Senior .NET Developer works to develop innovative business solutions using Microsoft .Net.
• Develop SSRS reports and SSIS jobs to import/export data;
• Develop WCF services to connect with other applications;
• Customize business process flows and the Service Automation areas to meet client needs.
As Senior .NET Developer, you have:
- A Master degree in Computer Science/IS or equivalent work experience;
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience in development using .NET;
- Excellent written & communication skills, including the ability to follow standards/methodology;
- Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices;
- An experience with Agile development process is a plus;
- An experience in Microsoft SQL Server/SSRS Reports and development;
- Knowledge in Integration tools (Scribe or SSIS);
- Experience with SharePoint and integrations;
And you also are:
- A very good problem solver with a desire to understand;
- Customer oriented who are adaptable, flexible and willingness to learn and adapt;
- Able to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8