Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to deliver successful products and services.
You, as Dynamics CRM/.NET Expert work to develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics platform and Microsoft .Net.
You work closely with the business to specify the business requirements and implement the solution if possible based on all the out-of-the-box features available in the product Microsoft Dynamics platform and Microsoft.Net. You participate in some of the key decision making processes and build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You analyze the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system processes and data in response to business initiatives to help increase productivity and streamline activities and events. You are effective at identifying areas of possible change, defining requirements, and work to improve the overall benefit of the CRM system.
What will you do?
• Design, develop, test and deploy custom CRM solutions.
• Develop SSRS reports and SSIS jobs to import/export data as well as WCF services to connect with other applications.
• Customize business process flows and the Service Automation areas to meet client needs.
Who are you?
• A degree in Computer Science/IS or equivalent work experience.
• At least 5 years of experience in business analysis with Microsoft Dynamics platform.
• Knowledge of and experience in Dynamics 365.
• Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices; and Integration tools (Scribe or SSIS).
• Experience with Agile development process, Microsoft SQL Server/SSRS Reports and development; SharePoint and integrations.
• A customer oriented problem solver willing to learn and adapt, who prioritizes and meets multiple project deadlines, following standards and methodologies.
• Experience in team coaching with a willingness to evolve to the role of Technical Lead.
• Excellent written & communication skills in English.
• Extensive knowledge of financial sector in Belgium is a plus.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8