Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our Central Talent Reward & Analytics team in Zaventem (Gateway building, Zaventem airport) we are looking for :
an HRIS and Analytics Lead (m/f)
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team responsible for the company’s Personnel & Reward Administration, Payroll, Reward & HR Legal, and Analytics.
Your job consists of supporting the Reward & Analytics Lead with the development and implementation of an HRIS & Analytics Roadmap. You will also act as an analytics expert for the Reward & Analytics team, Central Talent and the HR Business Partners.
- Manage our HR System Landscape both from a strategic and an operational perspective going from
- Access management;
- Manage the relationship with our IT Department;
- Support reflection on future HRIS Roadmap assessing our business requirements and technical impact;
- Manage maintenance and accuracy of employee data, for reporting and distribution;
- Design the Analytics Roadmap for talent related topics;
- Collaborate with the Central Talent Team and BU Talent Stakeholders to understand their business challenges and identify actionable insights and recommendations to influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results;
- Support the Central Talent Team in developing relevant Talent Reporting and People Analytics to support business insights and decision making;
- Lead or support Analytics driven projects, providing analytics support and advice with the support of the team;
- Support the team in developing an analytics “story” and visual presentation strategies to ensure data is conveyed in meaningful and interpretive formats for all audience levels;
- Determine work priorities and set timeframes for self and team members;
- Support the development of the Analytics team to further enhance their technical capabilities.
- A bachelor or master degree and a minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience (HR information systems, ERP Systems, HR Analytics and/or Talent/Learning Management Systems,…);
- Experience with relational databases and data warehouses (SAP);
- Knowledge of data management and data visualization software (Qlik, Tableau, SAP BW);
- Strong communication skills and the ability to simplify complex technical ideas;
- Advanced project and time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize;
- Ability to move between strategy and operations to make recommendations in alignment with current and future business needs;
- A hands-on, result-driven and business oriented mind-set;
- People management skills;
- A willingness and ability to “dive right in”, self-learn, be effective, and make a difference;
- An excellent command of English and Dutch and/or French, both written and spoken.
- A challenging job in a multidisciplinary team, consisting of several experts in various fields;
- Room for initiatives;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- A competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.