Junior Sales Talent - Belgium/The Netherlands
Our company, the International Taste and Quality Institute (iTQi), is based in Brussels and is a world leader in the evaluation and certification of the taste of consumer food and beverages.
The Taste Institute organizes large yearly testing events during which renowned European chefs & sommeliers blind-taste and score food and drink products, certifying those with excellent taste scores.
In 2018, nearly 2000 products from small and large producers from over 90 countries have been awarded by our prestigious jury of chefs and sommeliers.
The taste Institute, truly international with employees of 14 different nationalities, is growing fast. We are looking for a new colleague to manage the BENELUX region
Role description "Junior Sales Talent - BENELUX":
This is a Brussels-based position.
Your tasks are diversified and vary throughout the year:
- You contact producers of all sizes in Belgium and in the Netherlands to explain the concept of certification and the benefits they could derive from it
- You use your creativity to develop new ideas to fuel the growth pipeline
- You help producers to follow the online registration process and ensure that samples are received by the day of the test
- For award-winning products, you advise producers on the best uses of the award
- You attend international and national food and beverages fairs to generate new leads and to promote iTQi
- You help prepare the large-scale testing events with more than 175 Chefs and Sommeliers from various European countries
- You work closely with Management to generate stats, data, and testimonials to enhance the value proposition
- You can also contribute to other areas of the business: depending on your personal skills and interests, you might be involved in other aspects of iTQi’s daily life
To ensure that you are successful as a Junior Sales, we have a professional and structured environment with a well-developed marketing plan, a powerful CRM and a management ready to support you.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are a team player, you have an opinion, but you don't let ego get in the way; our culture of collaboration is important to us and we work to preserve it
- You are determined to help customers grow their business and to create value for them
- You are a good communicator - we value good storytelling
- Native/Fluent Dutch and French speaker, and fluent in English, spoken at the office
- You always wanted to be an entrepreneur, you work autonomously to achieve your goals, you are smart and naturally curious
- Developing your selling skills
- Develop a network in the Food & Beverage market
- Working with a great team of fun and highly motivated people
- Being part of a truly International company (14 nationalities represented at the office)
- Enjoy an informal but highly professional way of working in our new office spaces
- Share your ideas, learn and have an impact from day one
- Learn about change management as you help applying it to iTQi
- An open-ended contract
key words: customer service, sales, account management, marketing, communication, event, inside sales, farming, hunting, business developer, trainee, potential, public relations, outbound, help-desk