Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
As an HR Project Manager, you will fit into the Talent Project team within the internal Human Resources department.
We implement exciting Talent related projects that will bring us closer to realising our Talent strategy, which is building a Simply Irresistible Organisation for our people.
- Take the lead in various projects from start to completion. This includes elements as project design, planning, implementation, coordination, risk management, quality monitoring and communication. The nature and complexity of the project will be in line with your background and expertise.
- Act as an advisor for the project stakeholders across the firm, with whom you will build close relationships.
- Support the Talent project team and other HR teams by sharing your project management skills in order to support, set up and improve projects.
- Further develop, with the team, consistent project management methodologies, templates and tools for application across all Talent projects.
- Actively propose solutions and monitor, validate and report on each project phase continuously evaluating progress and quality.
- You have a Bachelor or Master - preferrably in HR, Management, Economics
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Project Management, preferrably in HR
- Ideally you have been working as a consultant or in an internal consultant role in a complex environment
- Your are fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
You as a person :
- Making an impact that matters is your credo
- You have applied methodologies related to process analysis, process improvement or business analysis
- You are passionate about the world of HR and have experience in processes, policies, technology or operations
- You enjoy building strong relationships with key stakeholders, based on credibility and trust
- You are able to work autonomously and enjoy working in an environment that is fast moving and prone to change