IT Business Analyst
Orange is a ‘bold’ challenger on the Belgium and Luxembourg telecom market and digital transformation is one of our strategic priorities. To carry this out, we are looking for talent.
Do you have skills in IT analysis and high interest in digital transformation? To achieve this, we need talented people like you!
Are you able to work in a highly dynamic project environment, and are you not afraid to take up challenges in a large variety of projects for our internal customers: marketing, sales and customer service?
Interested in this challenge?
We are looking for a passionate IT Business Analyst to join our Digital & Transformation Department.
Log into the next step of your career!
As an IT Business Analyst :
- You work closely with stakeholder and Subject Matter Experts to understand, analyze and improve core business processes, workflows and KPI’s
- You document and challenge existing processes and design new ones. You define the needed KPI’s to monitor the results of these processes.
- Furthermore, you challenge business and functional requirements and use cases to stay in line with the systems native capabilities & business architecture guidelines
- You define test strategy, functional acceptance test book and acceptance criteria confirming the business and system/solution requirements are met
- As Business Analyst you support the business departments during their project ideation phases to ensure consistent value delivery and feasibility of their initiatives
- And you play the role of interface between the business and IT stakeholders to facilitate, challenge and control the implementation of any initiative
You have :
- An IT background with 5 years of experience as Functional or Business analyst (ideally involving retail IT activities and/or digital workplace)
- Strong skills in Process Mapping, Process Modeling and Business process Reengineering
- ITIL certified (or similar by experience)
- Very good knowledge of analysis standards and best practices : UML,BPMN, DFD, ERD, User Stories, Agile practices
- A talent for communication at all levels in English, French and Dutch
You are :
- Eager to work in an IT/Telco environment and able to document requirements as per best practices
- Assertive, flexible, empathetic, structured and able to gather business pain points and/or needs while keeping in mind efficiency, effectiveness and constraints
- A business facilitator with planning and organizational skills
See what we can offer you!
We offer you a dynamic working environment, fully focused on digital transformation. As an IT Business Analyst, your position will not only be key, but you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and involving in our Community of Practice. Moreover you can look forward to an interesting compensation package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, meal vouchers, medical insurance, a company car, high-end smartphone.