- Ready to make digital transformation happen?
Of course, you know Orange as a bold challenger in Telecom.
But what you might not know yet, is that we are continuously investing in digital transformation.
This way, we can log into all of tomorrow’s challenges. Maybe your talent could speed up our transformation even more. Sounds good?
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for an enthusiastic m/f Web Designer/Integrator
Within the Digital Experience team, you will contribute to deliver the best experience on the Orange ecosystem of websites & mobile applications (B2C & B2B).
As Web Designer you :
- Integrate Orange content in our content management system with a design touch, maximizing consistency in style, ergonomics and usability
- Continuously interact with internal stakeholders and you optimize the website pages to keep the site attractive and in line with company targets
- Produce and design elements, banners, pages or templates
- Ensure that deliverables are aligned with Orange guidelines meaning that you select, adjust and maintain the graphical elements in a proactive mode
- Daily monitor operational performance of website deliverables and suggest optimizations
- Collaborate with Senior webmaster on more complex projects
- Stay on the cutting edge of online technology & digital experiences and you benchmark with activities in the Group & key digital players.
Are you our ideal candidate having these technical skills?
- Adobe Tools : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD
- Sketch / Invision
- HTML5/CSS3/JS integration
- CMS content integration (Drupal/Magento expertise is a plus )
- MS Excel and CSV files
- Good understanding of UX/UI rules
- Ability to respect brand identity
- Experience in design slicing
- Google tools knowledge (Analytics, Optimize,…)
Besides the technical skills, we are looking for a person with following soft skills:
- “For every challenge, there’s a solution” is the device you live and work by every day
- Working in a fast-paced, high-challenging and quickly changing environment gives you energy
- Open and "team player" with good communication and listening skills
- You can work Autonomous but collaborative working is you adore Collaborative
- The customer is in the middle of all your actions and you are result oriented
- Your Flexibility and stress-resistance attitude is more than welcome to respect deadlines and for putting the right priorities).
- You are creative and you are able to think "out of the box" and propose proactive actions.
- You have Perfect written skills in your mother tongue and operational knowledge in the second language and in English.
- Our offer:
You will make the difference in this highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover, you can count on a highly competitive and versatile compensation and benefits package.
Oh, and one more thing: working here is fun. Ask our people, during one of our many team events and company get togethers.
Inspired? Please send us your resume and we will rapidly get back to you to invite you for further interviews.