For Zionsecurity, part of SecureLink, we are looking for a Ethical Hacker.
Working as a Ethical Hacker
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and are familiar with the common web vulnerabilities in modern web applications. You have hands-on experience with Kali, Metasploit, Burp Suite, SQLmap, etc.
You are a white-hat hacker, trying to improve Internet security and want to help customers to sleep better at night.
You speak fluent Dutch, English or French and don’t mind working with other penetration testers.
We are looking for
- Relevant bachelor or master diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum two to four years of experience
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential information in a professional way
- Excellent knowledge of web application security
- Good knowledge of mobile application security
- Knowledge of networking and wireless technologies
- Knowledge of operating system security concepts
- Deep architectural understanding of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
- High interest in overall security, secure software and security awareness
- Being active as a bug bounty hunter is a plus
- Certifications in penetration testing are a plus: OSCP, OSCE, CEH, GPEN
- CISSP, CISA, CISM training and certification are a plus
Why work at SecureLink
- Growth and personal development are paramount At SecureLink, we don’t offer you a job, but a career
- You will work in a team with a high level of knowledge & expertise. We are a company of experts who like to challenge and inspire each other.
- Competitive salary adapted to your level of knowledge and experience. All kinds of benefits exceeding the statutory minimum and a flexible wage policy that allows you to determine where you would like to place the emphasis in your salary package.
- Fun after-work activities with great colleagues. SecureLink celebrates its successes, but especially its people.
- Changing and ever-growing environment.
SecureLink, Nice to meet you!
SecureLink is the leading specialist in designing, implementing and supporting the most reliable and innovative solutions in the field of network, security and data centre infrastructure. We are extremely proud to be the largest independent cyber security and managed security services provider. Despite of our constant growth, we continue to attach great importance to a fun working atmosphere. Indeed, our flat organisation is always focused on happy employees.
Are you interested or do you want more information? You can apply by sending your cv and motivation letter to Kelly Gyesbreghs via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please call +32 3 641 95 95