H&M is looking for an Area Facility Manager!
Do you want to be a part of an exciting challenge as Area Facility Manager into an international company? This opportunity is for you!
You will be responsible for the Facility Management including execution of smaller projects in your portfolio of stores, always with the goal to deliver a Great Customer Experience.
- Secure the FM Service delivery to the Stores, i.e. ensuring works being completed in a timely manner and at the right cost.
- Create and maintain the FM planning with activities to meet requirements for the Stores, balancing scheduled and reactive work.
- Set Area/Store Requirements for the FM Services to maximize selling and to minimize long term cost together with relevant Stakeholders.
- Coordination between departments to secure FM initiatives and developments.
- Responsible for the Area FM budget, together with the Area Manager and Country Facility Manager.
- Support with the procurement process for the Area within the agreed FM Service scope according to guidelines.
- Monitor and follow up energy performance and energy savings initiatives.
- Monitor and follow up quality performance on Store and Area level based on predefined quality measures.
- Monitor and follow up cost performance on Store and Area level.
- Relevant education or/and a relevant first experience
- Preferable technical knowledge: electricity, construction sector, plumbing, HVAC etc.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize works effectively
- Flexible, straightforward and open-minded
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team player
- Capacity to find simple and efficient solutions
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Analytical mindset
- Work well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
- You speak Dutch and English, French is a plus