Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
The Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Specialist - Qlik Sense will play a key technical role in the support and maintenance of the Qlik Sense platform at Deloitte Services & Investments. He/She will be responsible for supporting our user community in the administration of the platform end-to-end, and providing support for apps and tasks created both inside and outside the BI team. This candidate must be highly data-driven with strong technical skills.
- Administer Qlik Sense platform
- Understand organization requirements for data visualization;
- Responsible for deployment and publishing of applications;
- Recommend improvements to system architecture;
- Troubleshoot issues, both from a development as well as a performance standpoint;
- Leverage information gained through needs analysis to recommend, design, develop and implement best solutions;
- Consultative approach;
- Work with internal and partner technology and business stakeholders from every function of the business;
- Provide continuous feedback to the business for maintenance and improvements;
- Assist with training when new Qlik apps are developed.
- Previous experience with Reporting & Analytics tools eg Qlik, BI, Tableau, Business Object, SAP is an asset;
- Interest in or experience with scoping, planning, designing, developing, and implementing Qlik or other reporting tool;
- Work well with internal stakeholders to understand their needs;
- Experience building, delivering, integrating reporting tool for different target groups;
- Results oriented: structured and organized as an individual with execution as a key orientation for driving results;
- Creativity translating business requirements into visualized data;
- Comfortable working under pressure with real deadlines;
- Eye for making data that is easily navigated by end-users;
- Well organized and able to prioritize many projects.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.