Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle
As SAP Supply chain/plant controller, you have relevant experience in:
• Reporting & analyzing production results of one or more production facilities;
• Planning cycle: plant forecast and budget process, including the development of the production standards;
• Monthly reporting process on the plant performance, including the plant (closing) accounting activities;
• Making the bridge between operational activities & cost impact;
• Bringing financial insights to the business & Operations Management Team.
• You hold a Master’s Degree in Economics and have around 10 years of experience in a production environment;
• You are highly analytical with a flair for numbers and you have a good knowledge and understanding of financial topics;
• User Knowledge of SAP Finance and its integrations is a must;
• Capabilities to build strong working relationships across business boundaries;
• You are highly flexible, proactive, stress resistant and result oriented;
• You are critical, pragmatic, problem-solving and take initiative;
• Proactive, accurate and creative personality with drive and good communication skills;
• You have good communication skills, written and verbal, in English and French or Dutch;
• You are open to work in a national and international environment and to work abroad if needed.
• At Deloitte, you’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture.
• We know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.