A&C is helping it’s Clients grow, evolve, mature and question their business. We do this by leveraging our extensive and ever evolving information driven technology and methodology know-how. We rationalize information and apply it to any challenge ahead, in partnership relationships with our Clients. We employ a broad range of different information-driven profiles: Data Managers, Information Builders, Data Scientists, RPA, Cloud, Cognitive… All information-driven roles are somehow present. We are looking for pragmatic minds that can adjust their way of working to resonate with his/her Client.
What work you’ll be doing?
In The Age of With, via our Analytics & Cognitive team we have a focus on applying Intelligence across the entire data, analytics, automation and AI spectrum.
Design and implement (large scale) data programs and analytics platforms that promote organizational intelligence.
You will manipulate, move, integrate, transform and manage data. From moving data once in a one shot data migration to an industrialized real-time ETL or ELT environment. You will use, improve and evolve best practices.
You will analyze business requirements, develop, test and coaching colleageus in the team.
You participate in assessments of existing DWH & BI implementations and give advice on structural improvements in the areas of performance, usability, architecture, processes and organization the team.
How you’ll grow?
You will continuously evolve providing different types of Analytics and Cognitive services at our clients. You will continuously learn new tools and methodologies. You will become experts in some areas and diversify in others.
You will grow your industry and business specific knowledge in order to increase the impact our efforts will have on the business.
Your proficiency level will grow in providing exceptional service to our clients, develop our talents and grow the fairm and its brand. This by focusing on key areas like: solving problems, developing others and self, building relationships, adapting communication styles, managingchange & ambiguity, deveoloping business, managing quality and risk and managing to results.
The key tasks in this role are:
• Manage projects to design and implement innovative AI solutions
• Give expert advice to our clients on AI technologies
• Identify opportunities at clients to strengthen their AI maturity
• Create proposals for client bids
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to streamline project delivery
• Increase Deloitte eminence in the AI field
• Coach your data science team members
• You have 8+ years of relevant experience in data science and advanced analytics
• You have 2 + years of experience in managing and leading a team
• You have strong analytical skills and are result oriented
• You build strong relationships with clients
• You are able to lead and coach a multidisciplinary project team
• You enjoy managing projects and teams
• You are eager to continue learning about the evolutions in artificial intelligence
• You are open to work in an international environment
• You are a team player with strong communication skills
• You are fluent English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
• A challenging, innovating and collaborative environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
• Work in a young, diverse and dynamic team
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits