We are looking for a Data Scientist in Brussels!
You will work on use cases involving the treatment of unstructured documents, including but not limited to:
- Information extraction and verification (names, dates, amounts, or more complex types of information) from unstructured documents
- Automated data encoding
The scope of the project can evolve according to the business specifications. The scripting language of choice will be Python, common machine learning frameworks for python will be used.
The end goal of use cases is to have a service running in production on a daily basis.
- Code must be well documented and interpretable.
- The robustness and performance of the algorithms has to be tested and validated. Performance will be monitored during production.
We are looking for someone with at least:
- 5 years of relevant experience in Advanced Analytics
- A masters degree (PHD? Even better!)
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Experience with software modelling in Python
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience in process optimization and automation
You need to be fluent in English AND either French or Dutch.
Are you a quick self starter, result driven, with a pro-active attitude?
Do not hesitate to apply!