For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Network Relations Officer Junior, also called the Zoning back officer.
This Zoning back officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project. He/she will keep close contacts with the project developer.
He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region (Ghent).
- Represents the first line of contact between the Customer and external companies such as project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined
- Understands the plan, able to analyze the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution
- Has got excellent negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the Customers viewpoints & interests.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date
- Previous experience in (customer) contacts trough phone is asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to negotiate (phone & Mail) between different internal & external parties
- Interest in the telecom world
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
- Fluent and professional communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances