As our Functional Analyst, you will be working on the further development of customers Data Sharing Platform for Business Collaboration: a cloud platform, combining robust B2B technology for exchanging data with social media-like techniques.
• gather, review and detail the business requirements.
• translate these business requirements into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional requirements.
• design a solution based on these functional requirements.
• translate the analysis into User Stories understandable by developers.
• work closely together with the software architects and you will validate technical designs.
• participate in estimating the product backlog items.
• assist the developers in producing high quality products, based on defined specification.
• You are also responsible of testing the implemented features to ensure high quality.
• You have a bachelor or master degree (or equivalent through relevant experience).
• You have relevant experience in functional analysis, technical design and application testing.
• As an alternative, you have a strong experience in development and technical design and you want to move towards a functional designer role.
• You have experience with integration projects and with service-oriented, API-heavy environments.
• You are a good listener and at the same time challenging the input from the different stakeholders in a constructive way.
• You have strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to be able to align with business owners, architects, software engineers and testers.
• You are able to communicate clearly by adopting different formats: Word documents, flowcharts, wireframes, Powerpoint presentations,..
• You are pro-active and results driven
• You are well structured in your work
• You are fluent in Dutch and English.
• flexible environment