For a big client in the telecom sector, we are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer.
The perfect candidate is a team player with great communication skills. Someone who did lots of user research, and with the desire to work in a complex, challenging but also rewarding environment.
The UX Designers team works on both projects for Business & Residentials customers. The roadmap for Business Customers is growing very fast and very complex. The UX Designers will focus on the Business projects (EBU) and help in defining and validating the wireframes, conducting user's research, ...
The goal is to guarantee end to end digital user's experience on all touch points of the client's websites & web/mobile applications.
Your Day to Day will look something like this:
- collaborate with business to define and develop prototypes of new concepts
- review and assist in refining business owners' requirements
- define and validate wireframes for new digital screens
- work in close collaboration with the design team and the business analyst
- develop content for presentations/ UX business opportunities
- participate in short and long-term project efforts
- scheduling basic presentation concepts
- design and conduct user's research
- identify potential usability issue
- convert research findings into actionable results
- stay on top of new trends in usability
- help maintain the UX research library and toolkit
- provide coaching to less experience team members
We are looking for:
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years experience in conducting user experience research using a variety of research methods
- professional and relevant experience in UX on large digital business projects in large companies
- previous relevant work experience as UX Specialist
- experience in telecommunications sector is an asset
- web content management tools, platforms, e-commerce and self-servicing solutions
-analytical mind. Being able to handle a high complexity (environment, projects & requirements)
-coordination & autonomy
-adaptability & flexibility. Can show interpersonal skills.
-planning and organisation
-excellent communication skills & assertiveness -learn complex technologies
-results-focused & customer-focused. Can show pragmatic approach, workarounds when needed.
- Very good in either French or Dutch
- Very good in English (written and speaking)