Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
What work will you be doing?
In The Age of With, via our Analytics & Cognitive team we have a focus on applying Intelligence across the entire data, analytics, automation and AI spectrum.
To support the growth of the AI Strategy team we are looking for a person who can define the AI and Data strategy of our clients in support of the new business models and realize improved business outcomes:
• Develop an AI / Data vision and strategy roadmap for clients
• Produce insight and recommendations to tackle strategic, organizational and technological barriers for the use of AI and analytics at scale
• Scale existing automation initiatives and decision making processes by pragmatically applying AI and analytics
• Identify new AI applications and the translation to concrete business cases
• Advise clients on the implementation and use of data governance tools as part of their strategy: Collibra, Informatica, or other
• Coach more junior consultants in the team
Who are you?
- Self-starter, with strong soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to co-conduct workshops in a multinational environment
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
How will you grow?
- You will continuously evolve providing different types of Analytics and Cognitive services at our clients. You will continuously learn new tools and methodologies. You will become expert in some areas and diversify in others.
- You will grow your industry and business specific knowledge in order to increase the impact our efforts will have on the business.
- Your proficiency level will grow in providing exceptional service to our clients, develop our talents and grow the firm and its brand. This by focusing on key areas like: solving problems, developing others and self, building relationships, adapting communication styles, managing change & ambiguity, developing business, managing quality and risk and managing to results.
What will Deloitte offer?
- A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Who are we at Deloitte?
The AI Strategy team inspires organizations on the potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the "age of with“ and help them build and execute their AI Strategy by providing advice and guidance in overcoming any strategic, organizational and technological barriers to AI.
We help clients identify, assess and prioritize opportunities for data modernization, intelligent automation and AI insight & engagement, and provide them with roadmaps, business cases, process (re)designs and architectures to execute on and uplift their analytics maturity.
Our services are delivered by exceptional consulting professionals who are encouraged to share knowledge and insights. We have strong values that recognize diversity, collaboration and the growth of the individual.
Deloitte’s practices are recognized as a global leader in providing professional consulting services to organizations in different sectors: Financial Services, Consumer, Life Sciences & Health Care, Government & Public Services, and Technology, Media & Telecommunications.