Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Our Analytics & Cognitive practice provides strategic guidance and implementation services to help companies manage data from disparate sources and convert it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage. We address the continuum of opportunities in business intelligence, data management, technology, and next-generation analytics and technologies, including big data, cloud, and machine learning.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- You will be responsible for Business Intelligence (BI) and/or Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solution design and development, translating business requirements into solid solutions.
- Your activities range from business requirements analysis to architecture design (limited), development, testing and coaching of more junior consultants in the team.
- You participate in assessments of existing BI and EPM implementations and give advice on structural improvements in the areas of performance, usability, architecture, processes and organization.
- Assess, capture, and translate complex business processes and requirements into a structured analytics use case.
- Build analytics solutions using variety of analytics and visualization tools as required by the client, and create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions and operating procedures
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills with the ability to tailor presentation style to different levels of an organization.
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You have a passion for technology and want to excel in it.
- You have strong business & economical skills that allow you to swiftly integrate in and understand different business environments.
- You have at least 1 years of experience in designing and implementing IBM Cognos BI solutions (IBM Cognos BI version 8 or 10) and/or IBM Cognos TM1 solution. Experience in other Business Intelligence solutions or EPM solutions is a plus.
- You understand the business dynamics and are able to translate business performance management needs into specific performance indicators and the required technical solution.
- You have knowledge of Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management principles.
- You have good knowledge of SQL Language.
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- Opportunities for learning where needed.
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.