Our client is looking for a PHP & Python Developer
For a large environment, you would be responsible for writing a frontend/backend application on top of FreeIPA to automate and add user-friendly UX.
The application would be written in Python/Flask, Perl, PHP, LAMP stack. So understanding of how REST API works is a must.
Git understanding would also be a plus for code revision.
A Linux background is preferable and a basic understanding of how Kerberos works is a plus.
Design & build robust, performant and high scalable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience
-Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests,) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,) for problem mgt.
Degree & Experience:
- 5y in software development
- experience in a telecommunication environment is an asset
- API programming (flask, …)