Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
For the Allianz Benelux Architecture & Infrastructure team we are looking for a DevOps Expert to support and maintain various internal applications and allow better collaboration between development teams and infrastructure teams.
You will be part of Architecture & Infrastructure team, a core team in IT
- To manage infrastructure hosting applications developed on different technologies (Dotnet,Java) and middleware like BPM, FileNet, CRM, SharePoint,
- To manage different Infrastructure in relation with our new Product Solution : Connect Direct, Jboss, SVN, Apache, Jenkins, ELK
- To support the development teams : architecture, development, deployment, testing
- Infrastructure setup (order the servers, Request to open the firewalls, creation of users, vdi of developers)
- To manage the interface of the developments (link with external applications)
- Assist Architecture team for the setup of new solutions / validation
- Support of the testing team / prepare environments for testing
- Support of the deployment team / scripts to automatize the deployment
Profile and experience:
- You have a Bachelor or University degree (related to Information Sciences)
- You are driven by technology and have experience in DevOps
- You have developer experience with .Net / Java
- You have a good knowledge regarding Wintel Environment / Visual Studio / IIS/TFS / SQL Server
- You have general knowledge regarding Linux (Red Hat) / JBoss / SVN / Apache / Jenkins / Nexus / bash scripting
- You can challenge architects on their requirements and solutions
- You are eager to learn new technologies & platforms with your past experience
- Knowledge on Automating File Transfers using FTP/SFTP etc is an asset
- Knowledge on Cloud technologies:like Kubernetes / Docker technologies/ Azure(AWS) is an asset
We are looking for someone who is structured and able to produce documentation in order to share information between yourself and the team.
We DARE to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux and bring it to the next level.We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job in a close-knit company
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro (planned move will be in 2019 to a brand new building at walking distance from the north station)
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!