As part of the content team, you’ll be the referent in term of analysis. Your mission will be to sustain the ambition of Pickx to pre-empt the Belgian media landscape by enabling the decisional process thanks to your analytical inputs.
You’ll work on several tracks: awareness, interest, conversion, usage and promoting behaviours.
As the scientist of the Content Experience and Amplification gang, you’ll be in charge of supporting your teammates in their daily decisions on campaigns, journeys improvement, animation options and dashboarding follow-up. You understand the social Kpis, you know how to identify a pain point in a journey, you make distinction between campaigns and D2D, digital has no secret for your and most of all, you know how to manage a budget ?
Concretely, what does that mean:
1. Set up the dashboarding of main KPIs of Pickx by working transversally with the data scientists, make a monthly update on results + recommendation
2. Support the team in following the results of their campaign but also realistic objectives.
3. Analysis of action taken in the past months, learnings and recommendation.
4. Analysis of usage and content proposal on Pickx
5. Analysis of journeys and pain point + AB testings.
6. Budget follow-up.
As THE analyst of the team, you’ll have to work on quite extended topics, from the app download to the audiences of Ancienne Belgique digital concert. You’ll work closely with the manager of the team, you’ll be her right hand on data, she needs relevant and trustable figures to make decision.
You know how to manage your scheduling and deadlines. You are not afraid by the last-minute requests and making numbers talk is second nature to you, please come and join the team!
Pickx is a new created team, we work hard and have pleasure to work together.
• Experience: 3-5 years
• BI request, Adobe analytics, content square, social bakers
• Excel and power point expert.
• Good interpersonal relations skills, to various profiles
• Autonomous, driven, committed and reliable
• Perfect spelling and writing in Nl and/or FR. + English.
• Team player, open-minded and flexible.