For our customer we’re looking for a talented JAVA Technical Leader.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As Java Technical Leader, you will take the lead of a development team which is in charge of developing, testing and deploying a set of application related to a portfolio of our products.
The team is composed of 16 developers working on 3 Agile Scrum streams.
You will participate with the Product Owner and the Scrum Master to the development roadmap of these application and will lead the team in an Agile mindset to execute this roadmap.
This position is located in Brussels and will require frequent travel to Ukraine
Your responsibilities :
- Provide support (non-functional requirements, architecture, capacity) to Product Owner to elaborate product roadmap
- Lead the Development team regarding architectural and technical choices
- Align the technical dependencies of the 3 Scrum streams
- Own the technical and technological stack for the product
- Software development methodology
- Be the Application Owner of applications developed of your team
- Manage Capacity of his development teams
- People management
You have a proven experience of at least 5 years as a SW Technical Leader. This experience covers following technical skills:
- 5+ years experience of software development and support of complex J2EE applications
- Experience in managing a SW development team (international experience is a plus)
- Practical experience with JIRA, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus/Artifactory
- Practical experience with Ansible, Docker, Linux, Spring Boot, ReactJS is an advantage
- Proven experience in an Agile Scrum framework
- Good knowledge of Agile (SCRUM) processes and methodology
- Strong analytical and communicative skills
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in working with distributed teams.
Your Profile :
- Good problem solving skills and analytical mind-set
- You’re fast and eager learner
- English (very good in reading, writing, speaking) is a must
- MS in Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, IT, or comparable.
- Experience in a Wholesale environment is a plus