We are seeking an innovative, creative, and experienced Cloud Engineer who is ready for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
Our client is dedicated to providing next generation solutions for broadband IP networking via satellite networks. As the leading innovators in this new space, the diverse and talented team of internet, satellite, and telecommunications professionals continues to break new ground and create significant opportunities for network operators, for service providers/ resellers, and for corporate networking professionals.
As a Cloud Engineer you will:
- Translate various requirements of satellite telecommunication systems in architectures
- Work on providing a uniform, fault-tolerant and scalable infrastructure layer beneath all of the compute-based product offerings, running both on on-premise hardware as well as on public cloud platforms
- Be involved in the complete development cycle: analysis, design, coding, test automation and bug fixing.
- Document the architecture, code, solutions and test cases
- Work closely with our Linux system engineers, application developers and GUI Developers and quality assurance
- Aspire towards a thorough understanding of satellite communication technologies and its components
As a prerequisite to become our Cloud Engineer you:
- Have a previous experience in a relevant role
- Have outstanding knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm 3
- Possess good knowledge of Linux systems and networking
- Are familiar with following build pipeline technologies: Jenkins, Artifactory
- Are eager to learn new technologies and share them with your colleagues
- Have knowledge or experience with following technologies is a plus: Terraform, Python 3, Golang, Kafka, PostgreSQL/Patroni, TimescaleDB, Prometheus/Grafana
- Have knowledge of AWS, Azure, OpenShift v4 or other cloud platforms is a plus
- Are conversational in English