- Responsible to manage large projects, to steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments
- Responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the correct methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams)
- Scope management: To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements. To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- Cost management:
* To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
* To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies";
* To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget
° Time Management
* To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and the associated resources To commitment from the different departments on the expected results
* To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed timeframe
° Risk Management:
* To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action within their organization
° Reporting and Communication:
* To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time" fully aware of the project status.
° People Management:
* To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
Degree & Experience
- Minimum 10 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Telco experience is required
- Basic Knowledge of Voice or mobile domain
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2, Agile .
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & stakeholders
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- Iniative taker
- Result driven
- Solution oriented
- All-round, able to manage all types of projects, business and technical