Our customer in the telecom sector is looking for a Digital Workplace Solution (DWS) Architect to reinforce the team.
• Determine the architectural evolution of the digital workplace and build the medium & long term roadmap based on the corporate strategy & in collaboration with different stakeholders: business, security, compliance & governance, user experience/change management, engineering and other architects.
• Advice your management on architectural strategy level.
• Shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures around Microsoft 365 & digital workplace solutions, including estimation and solution planning.
• Work closely with business users, engineers and change managers, as a subject matter expert in digital workplace solutions.
• Facilitate discussion and resolution between diverse groups of stakeholders across the enterprise, with the sole objective of ensuring a consistent approach to the execution of the digital workplace strategy
• Assist with the development of workplace design standards related to Microsoft 365
• Translate business requirements into high-level design and low-level component designs
• Develop and document the solution architecture specifications and ensure its publication and communication
• Ensure produced designs adhere to architectural roadmaps and supports the development, execution, and operation of service
• Lead technical design sessions for Microsoft 365 related projects with cross-technical teams
• Participate to the creation and evaluation of the eventually required RFP/RFQs and proof of concepts.
• Support project teams during the implementation and transition phases
• Supervise the implementation of the requirements executed by application engineers until the deployment of the solution within the production environment.
• Mentor engineers to share your knowledge and experience
• Continuous follow-up of digital workplace evolution and roadmap
• You are passionate about Microsoft 365 ecosystem, and feel comfortable in using it
• Hard won experience of deploying Microsoft (cloud) solutions, being able to identify pain points and lessons learned when designing solutions and providing guidance to others.
• 10y experience in IT infrastructure architecture/design/engineering within a complex IT environment
• Microsoft certification (for example MD100, MD101, MS500, AZ300 & AZ301) is a plus
• Bachelor and/or Master degree in computer science, information technology, telecom engineering and/or equivalent professional experiences
• Technical experience in several Microsoft Infrastructure technologies such as: Windows Server 2012R2+, Active Directory and Group Policy, ADFS; Microsoft Exchange 2016+; Microsoft Virtualization; Microsoft Windows Desktop Deployment; Microsoft System Center; Microsoft SharePoint 2016+; SQL Server.
• In depth knowledge of Office 365 E3/E5, Enterprise Mobility + Security E3/E5, Windows E3/E5
• Hands-on experience with SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Hybrid identity and Azure AD, O365 Groups, Microsoft information protection, O365 / Defender Advance Threat Protection, Intune.
Attitudes / Behaviour
• Can work independently, eager to learn, and have a can-do mentality
• Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation, from C-Suite to the service desk.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated excellence in consultative, presentation, verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis
• Demonstrated project management & facilitation skills
• NL, FR & UK