Our business is about technology. But first of all, it's about people. #winningtogether
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business.
We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Rooted in core European countries Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centres and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
Learn more about Computacenter at: https://www.computacenter.com/be
Computacenter Belgium is looking for a
Who We’re Looking For
We are excited to add a Network Consultant to our Professional Services Team. In this role you’ll deliver both pre and post sales technical consultancy to our customers. You will lead teams of consultants in the delivery & implementation engagements as well as provide pre-sales qualification, bid response and design to consultancy engagements.
As a senior team member, you’ll have responsibility for providing technical leadership to the team and providing guidance to internal and external customers in defining complex technical strategies with leading edge technologies.
What You’ll do
- Host customer opportunity / strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective
- Lead the technical elements of pre-sales responses and complete technical designs
- Provide technical governance of in-flight projects
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions
- Technically manage the design and implementation of large scale solutions
- Ensure consultancy assignments are undertaken consistently and with quality, using Prince2.
- Highlight all technical risks so that any Computacenter's exposure to commercial loss can be minimised.
- Keep up to date with current and future market developments, technologies, product and strategies.
- Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
- Produce / update all assignment documentation
- Quality assure deliverables produced by team members to ensure consistency and accuracy within a single technology solution.
- Identify other Computacenter service and sales opportunities
- Build and enhance relationships with peers and Computacenter's sales force (Account Managers, Client Directors and Sales Specialists)
- Mentor other consultants
What You'll Need
You will have extensive knowledge and experience to design complex enterprise scale complex networking, collaboration and security solutions to a variety of enterprise customers. You will have an enthusiastic attitude; a proactive approach and you will possess excellent communication (both written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Pre-sales, design and delivery experience across DC infrastructure, Software Defined Networking, Network Virtualization, Campus LAN, WAN, Application Delivery and Voice, Video and Collaboration solutions
- Strong routing and switching skills
- Good knowledge of the security features and best practices regarding the design and deployment of enterprise scale networking and data center solutions
- Significant pre-sales experience
- Proven ability in producing excellent documentation for a technical audience
- Ability to deal with sensitive customer issues
- To have worked as a lead technical consultant, leading a team of technical consultants in post sales delivery of projects
- Experience working on consultancy assignments within a wide variety of organizations.
- Experience of working within a number of large organizations (more than 1000 IT users)
What Will Set You Apart
- Technology/vendor Experience
- Cisco Systems: Nexus, Catalyst (inc C9000 portfolio, ISE, ACI, Umbrella, StealthWatch, ETA, Viptela
- Cisco wireless
- F5 Networks: BIG-IP, ASM, WAF, AFM, APM
- HP Aruba: Clearpass, Wireless portfolio
- Citrix Netscaler and Netscaler SD-WAN
- AWS: Network architecture and connectivity, including DirectConnect
- Microsoft Azure: Network architecture and connectivity, including ExpressRoute
What Can You Expect
“Small enough to care, big enough to cope” is a motto we often use to explain our business at Computacenter Belgium. With around 200 people we are still at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst simultaneously we can rely on the support of a large international group to deliver quality, depth and scale to our customers.
At Computacenter we understand that people matter and passionately believe in the importance of inspiring and recognising success. All this in a dynamic, action-orientated and supportive environment where business leaders are accessible, and your hard work and achievements are rewarded.
We offer a friendly, collaborative & flexible work environment - without too much fuss about hierarchy, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for an Employee Assistance Program and excellent development opportunities through training & on-the-job projects.
We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
We welcome you to send us a detailed resume and motivation letter to anne.van.espen@COMPUTACENTER.COM