For our customer we’re looking for a Data Architect.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As a Data Architect these will be your tasks and responsibilities :
- Chair and Lead the domain’s Design Authority, a group of senior technical experts.
- Design the platform foundations together with the other Design Authority members.
- Write down, together with other Design Authority members, the platform enablers specifications for Scrum Teams to implement them.
- Design the evolving cloud platform blueprint and its tech roadmap.
- Represent technology and be the voice of Design Authority towards stakeholders and other stakeholder groups.
- Technically lead the design and implementation strategy of the platform.
- Review the Feature High Level Solution Design and System designs.
- Define the Solution Intent and development guardrails and principles for Scrum Teams.
- Definition of backlog items for the Platform development team
Inside IT day to day responsibilities include:
- Designs and consolidates data management practices jointly with solution architects: Data Modelling, Democracy, Ingestion, Metadata management, Quality, Protection, etc.
- Approves/Documents any deviations from the data management guidelines.
- Gathering, building and documenting both a technical and functional knowledge and understanding of source systems.
- Contribute to the technical architectural and data model design, ensuring a consistent implementation across all Data Platforms and teams.
- Makes sure that data management practices are followed by the solution architect and the development team.
- Agile activities:
Follow standard SCRUM and SAFe practices
Define data management acceptance criteria
Contribute to definition of data management features and user stories (as part of definition of ready).
Attend standard review and sync sessions.
- Responsible for an updated data dictionary, data catalog, business glossary, data lineage and ERD diagrams.
- Enforces that all EPIC features are delivered following defined guidelines.
Your background, education, skills and experience :
- Mandatory prior experience of minimum 5 years in a data platform design role for global organizations.
- Proficient on Data Lake/Big Data Management and Data Architecture.
- Knowledgeable on cloud technologies, preferably Azure.
- Clearly demonstrate expertise on data modelling.
- Clearly demonstrate expertise on ETL/ELT processes design.
- Experienced on designing scalable solutions performant for heavy analytical workloads.
- Experience with retail, marketing, supply chain, digital will be an asset.
- Working knowledge on data science practices such as MLOps will be an asset.
- Experience designing and implementing a modern Data Platform with both Data Lake and SQL Server as core components.
- Experience implementing and operating a relational Data Warehouse.
- Experience with multiple modelling practices, e.g. 3NF, Inmon, Kimball, Data Vault.
- ERD diagramming.
Interpersonal skills :
- Very strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage the installation of platform foundations and enablers.
- Results oriented: ability to simplify and decompose complex problems.
- Team player; involves others, shares knowledge and seeks opportunities for cross functional collaboration.
- Demonstrates flexibility; revises plans and decisions in the light of new information and changing circumstances.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken.
- Optional knowledge of French and/or Dutch and/or Greek and/or Romanian and/or Serbian will be considered an asset.