For our customer we’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
What you'll be doing on a day to day basis :
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day activities at the customer site; Your team is responsible for performing the operational services according to the service level agreement and to continuously look for improvements in the day-to-day tasks.
- You design and implement new operational processes, KPIs and reportings.
- You ensure timely and high-quality delivery.
- You work as a team player and focus on the well-being of the entire team.
- You play an instrumental role in providing expertise on operational solutions.
- You provide guidance to your team members to ensure that they are working towards a common goal, and in collaboration with the clients' teams.
- You play a key role in building long-term relationships with our clients; this includes provide on call support to VIP users.
Your background / experience :
This position requires 4-5 years of relevant experience in day-to-day operations, continuous improvement & transformation in an IT environment.
Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in leading teams
Excellent project management, presentation and communication skills
Team player mentality and collaborative mindset
Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
Flexible, pragmatic, resilient and innovative in problem-solving and issue resolution
Respectful and open to all cultures and backgrounds
Relevant professional qualification & working knowledge of functional systems
Experience of working in a challenging commercial environment
Experience of developing best practice policies and procedures for functional area
Experience of managing a results-orientated operation