Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
Are you passionate for digital trends? Would you like to discover how the digital ‘telecom’ world is moving forward? Are customer satisfaction & continuously improvement your main drivers?
Then you might be the digital product owner we are looking for to help us offer our mass market customers a great digital experience by building “best in class” web & app solutions.
As such, we offer you the opportunity to become a key-player in the definition and execution of the digital future of the company together with our colleagues within product marketing, engineering and operations.
Task & responsibilities
• You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC’s, resulting in a clearly defined digital customer journey concept.
• You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
• You are the “owner” of the product backlog and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
• You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your backlog in “Agile” modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
• You write detailed business requirements; you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from mobile to desktop).
• You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform consistency.
• You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
• You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of delivery can be guaranteed.
Start Date 01/12/2021
- Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
- Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
- Knowledge of Figma as wireframe tool is a plus but not mandatory.
- Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (mother tongue = 1 of both national languages).
- You are passionate about digital trends
- You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate others).
- Striving for quality is in your DNA.
- Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
- Eager to learn (able to assimilate new products and apply new technologies).