For a client in Beersel, Anankei is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Operations Engineer.
Your focus will be on infrastructure (mixed on premises & cloud):
- Participating in various state-of-the art projects
- Design, configuration and maintenance of ICT infrastructure (on premises and cloud) within the organization and at customers
- IoT network configuration and linux administration on embedded systems
- Configuration and management of traffic centrals
- Writing documentation for knowledge transfer to colleagues and for delivery to the customer.
- Prepare offers for customer projects (IT related)
- Provide operational support to end users (internal and customer) in case of IT technical problems with software products, programs or systems, in order to guarantee continuity within the organization
- Proactively monitor our internal & external systems at the customer through the use of monitoring tools (zabbix, cloud monitoring, ...). Respects the agreed SLAs.
- Maintenance of ICT infrastructure (on premises and cloud) within the organization and at customers
- Will be part of a guard duty for IT incident management (25%).
You will receive technical support and coaching from experienced IT profiles in the team.
- You are a Bachelor or Master in ICT or Electronics (Computer Science, Industrial Engineer ICT or Applied Computer Science) or equivalent through experience
- Experience in infrastructure (system & network management) is required.
- You are interested in cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, …). If you are not yet sufficiently specialized in this, you want to follow the necessary training courses.
- Experience in linux is more applicable than experience in windows for this role
You will work in a mixed environment with different technologies. Interest and or experience is these fields are required:
- Hardware (servers, embedded systems, ...)
- System administration (scripting, windows, linux, VMWare, VSphere, Docker, Zabbix, mysql, ...)
- Network (TCP/IP, VPN, network topology)
- Security aspects (cyber security)
- Cloud (Azure or AWS): high availability (e.g. Kubernetes), data storage, monitoring, …
Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English, you have a good knowledge of French or Dutch.