Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
The Consumer Business Unit is responsible for the activities towards the Residential Market, related to the Marketing and Sales of Telecommunication products (Internet, TV, Mobile, Devices, Fiber,.), but also the activities as Media platform and as a digital service provider with an ecosystem of app-based services.
Advanced Analytics has been used for a long time in order to predict churn and product purchase propensity, but we are looking to identify new value pools within the business activities and turn them into revenue-generating projects.
Your mission will be to act as Analytics Translator and:
• Define a strategy to collect insights from the different departments and teams to identify opportunities (interviews, brainstorms, use of external benchmarks from other telcos,..)
• Create a backlog of Use Case candidates, assessing both the business value and the technical feasibility and defining priorities.
• Act as project manager for the selected analytics use case, bridging the gap between domain expert and data scientists.
• Ensure the integration of results into decisions & processes.
• Play a role in the education and change management within the business unit.
• You have a good understanding of Advanced Analytics, its opportunities and limitations.
• You have an analytical & critical mind with knowledge in statistical foundations.
• You have the ability to inspire & motivate others, facilitate co-creation & drive initiatives.
• You are independent with a growth mindset (seeking feedback & applying lessons learned).
• You are as comfortable to interact/communicate with top management as with experts in order to build a network to support you.
• You easily come up with future scenarios & their potential implications
• You have excellent communication skills, both written & speaking skills, in 2 out of the 3 languages used at the company (FR-NL-EN)
• You have ideally a previous experience in the telecom sector.