Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
At this moment our client is looking for a medior UX designer
Guarantee end to end digital user's experience on all touch points of the digital channels.
The Medior UX Designer is responsible for the following tasks:
- Collaborate with business to define and develop prototypes of new concepts.
- Design wireframes for new digital screens.
- Work in close collaboration with the design team and the business analyst.
- Work on digital improvement based upon research tracks, analytics, verbatims.
- Participate in short and mid-term project efforts.
- Schedule basic presentation concepts.
- Design and conduct user's research.
- Identify potential usability issue.
- Convert research findings into actionable results.
- Stay on top of new trends in usability.
- Help maintain the UX research library, toolkit & design system.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Typically you already have a 3 year' experience in conducting user experience research using a variety of research methods.
- Professional and relevant experience in UX on large digital business projects in large companies.
- Previous relevant work experience as UX Specialist.
- Experience in telecommunications sector is an asset.
- Experience in Agile process is an asset.
- Web content management tools, platforms, E-commerce and self-servicing solutions.
- Analytical mind
- Planning and organisation
- Learn complex technologies
- Result focused
- Self sufficient
- Customer focused
French, Dutch and English (written and speaking)