The Container (orchestration) technologies expert is an expert in the area of container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes preferably) and serves a key role in interfacing with the IT infrastructure solution delivery for the « Business » and technical projects within the Group, especially within his area of expertise.
Next to this he/she will work closely with the internal clients, project managers and sponsors, for the translation of the requirements into the High-Level design IT solution, processes and tools.
The role requires participation in all project phases, from initial intake through maturation, execution and project launch, determine architectural medium & long term roadmap based.
And design a functional solution and technical architecture in a complex IT landscape in line with expectations.
• An expert knowledge of multiple container orchestration technologies, at least Kubernetes
• Knowledge on integrating Kubernetes clusters with the “outside world” – networking, storage,CI/CD pipelines,…
• A strong understanding of IT infrastructure, with a good basic knowledge of Telco cloud/NFV, Network, security (CNS), Storage, Compute, Virtualisation, OS, databases, web application servers, containers and other IT technologies.
Degree & Experience:
- 10y experience in architecture/design within a complex IT environment
- Agile (Scrum) principles
• Expert skills in at least Kubernetes and one or more of the following technologies: Telco cloud, OpenShift, Network, security (CNS), Storage, Compute, Virtualisation, OS, databases, web application servers.
• Knowledge of and experience with CD/CD concepts and how they interact with container platforms
• Relevant experience in translating technology/functional needs into requirements.
• Relevant experience in IT architecture & design (HLD/LLD).
• Fluent English. Knowledge of the second language is a plus.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage projects and other tasks under minimal supervision
• Other skills: Customer focused, results driven, analytical, leadership, listening and negotiation, strong communicator and collaborator