Enjoy doing this?
- You enjoy building out our cloud infrastructure and cluster orchestration at internet scale and ensure a stable production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health.
- You can automate and improve development and release processes so we can keep delivering quality software at a high pace.
- You document operational and security policies and help foster the DevOps mindset.
- You like to independently drive projects in a fast-paced environment while working closely with other engineers on an international basis.
- You ensure we deliver resilient systems at every step, that meet all requirements of quality, security, scalability and high performance.
- Learning in Go with modern DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Drone, etc. interesting to have a peak under the hood.
Are you our DevOps Engineer?
- You have 2+ years experience as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer and have thorough expertise in Linux, Networking, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, YAML and DevOps principles.
- Concepts such as monitoring, alerting, infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD have no secrets for you.
- You’re comfortable using open source and are familiar with modern programming languages such as Go (Golang) or Rust.
- You are excited to grow and support our SaaS platform at intranet scale.
We offer you:
- An attractive compensation package (competitive salary, company car, 32 annual holidays, extensive group and health insurance, monthly net expenses, meal vouchers, smartphone subscription,…)
- An unlimited playground for personal growth (both technical as in soft skills) with possibilities to grow as far as your ambition reaches and this with a flexible approach to mobility and workplace organization
Not entirely sure whether you fit the description? Our recruitment motto is to “hire for talent, train for skill”, so reach out to us anyway and give it a shot!