As a functional Consultant you will be working in a project for the Vaccines clinical trial department.
The target of the project is to ease production planning & scheduling and Resource management.
You will work closely with thec Tech and business partners, to analyse the business requirements oversee the development, tests the solution and ensures a smooth deployment.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Be the functional Consultant as Tech lead of the Automate Planning Project and you will work with his business counterpart. The ideal candidate has experience in planning and scheduling processes.
- Animate all meetings with business, users, tech people according to AGILE Methodology (Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Demo, etc.)
- Write all User Stories and review them with business and tech
- Update with the team project documentation
- Support business during solution demo and help building training kits for end users
- Escalate in case of constraints / problems on the project
Experience, Knowledge & Soft Skill Requirements
- Agile methodology
- Project Lead experience (project planning, workshop prep and leading, project documentation updates)
- Production & Planning knowledge (nice to have) and if not eager to build skills in that area
- SAP (nice to have)
- Strong/agile communication skills
- Strong understanding of functional business processes
- Team player
- Structured working method/disciplined
Language Proficiency Requirements :
- French Fluent
- English Fluent
- Homeworking: Presence on site 2 times/week