Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations.
We help our customers to Source, Transform and Manage their technology infrastructure, to deliver digital transformation, enabling people and their business.
Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 18,000 people worldwide.
In Belgium, our headquarters and Integration Center is in Zaventem. We are proud to have been supporting Belgium-headquartered international and national customers for nearly 20 years as part of the Computacenter family.
ARE YOU OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
Our business is about enabling users through technology. But first, it's about people.
Computacenter Belgium is looking for an
IT Support Engineer - Brugge
Who We're Looking For
In the frame of an ERP project roll out and Site IT Integration we are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to work on site at one of our Key Customers based in Brugge.
What You'll Do
To support deployment and digital upscaling of an Industrial Site in Brugge in relationship with local management and global IS&T streams, to ease the IT integration and to support ERP transition (SAP) strategic program.
Duty will include all IT systems support:
- PC and Workstation deployment and report
- Asset Management
- Printing deployment support
- Network hands ans eyes support
- Telephony hands and eyes support
- Barcode devices deployment support
- Touchscreens deployment support
- Reporting and coordination
- Service Now ITSM tool usage (AM, INC, REQ, CHG)
- 60 Man-Days over 5 months
- Part time can be considered with a minimum of 3 days per week
- Mission extension is optional
This On Site Support and coordination mission involve field action and regular meetings with stakeholders (End-Users, Global IT Stream Coordinators, Local IT Streams Manager, )
What You'll Need
- >5 years in an IT position with good knowledge of Asset Deployment, Network, and Infrastructure.
- Field experience in industrial environment is an asset
- Customer oriented, service minded and result-oriented
- Teamplayer mentality, structured and collaborative mindset
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
What Can You Expect
We strongly believe in rewarding & recognizing people for their results & commitment. Here is what you can expect working at Computacenter:
- An attractive salary package and benefits
- A flexible work environment and hybrid way of working where possible.
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow your career - up or sideways; we have excellent development opportunities through training, on-the-job projects, mentoring, etc
- Working in a fun and vibrant 'one team' culture that thrives on putting the customer first & celebrating success – winning together
- The opportunity to work for a company where people matter
Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”.
With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 18.000 colleagues.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.
If you would like to join the Computacenter family, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply online at https://jobs.computacenter.com/